Monday, June 05, 2006

Twenty Things About ME!



  1. I love to dance. I enjoy going for walks and exploring NYC. My favorite color is blue. I am dominican. I am first generation born in the United States. I grew up on Long Island. I enjoy reading Romance novels. I have been in NYC for a year and four months exactly! I enjoy spending time with good freinds and family. I work for Health Plus as a Community Health Education Associate. I have two brothers and two sisters. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate. I can enjoy a variety of foods. I am pursing my MPH and cannot believe I am already thinking about my PhD! I graduated from SUNY Stony Brook. I am 26 years old, though at times feel 18. I believe in God and know he has helped me throu many tough times. I hope to make a difference in the lives of many through PH. I love the changing of seasons. Though I didn't pursue the artistic field, I enjoy to painting and creating.

2 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Jessie Daniels said...

Terrific list, Cris! You should go back and edit this first post and fix the spacing. (You may need to remove the photo.)

 
At June 13, 2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Eny said...

Hi Cris, I was visiting the site and I think you do very interesting things.
That is amazing.
I am community health Ed. Student and I took this class with prof. Daniels the last semester. So, enjoy because it has a lot of fun !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home